Be a part of the 12U TC Fastpitch Train and Play / Minnesota Polar Vortex Program!
This Training and Development Program is Now Taking Registrations!
After a super successful year last winter the TRAIN & PLAY option is back for 2018!
This session is for 12U players looking for a Tier 1 Training Program plus Scrimmage & Controlled Game Opportunities.
2018’ Winter Train & Play 12U Option:
· Train and play with the Minnesota “Polar” Vortex. Limited to first 36 players
· 24 Hours of training & controlled scrimmage time
· 6 Saturday’s designed by Mike Carter & Jack Thibault
· January 6th, 13th, 20th , 27th, Feb. 3rd, 10th.
· Held at the Wayzata Central Middle School Dome.
· Position Specific as well as general softball skills.
· Train with the Minnesota Vortex and Minnesota A’s top coaches, players and clinicians
· Dri-Fit Under Armour long sleve jersey
· $399 per player
CLICK HERE to Register as an individual!
CLICK HERE for flyer!