The Pay Per Session Clinic Information IS OPEN - Please see registration link below.
You asked for more flexibility, we listened and made it available!
Now you can join our fantastic pitching clinics and get that same great instruction on your budget and timeline. Our "Pay Per Session" option has many benefits!
- Choose from available dates throughout the winter.
- Sign up for the Clinic dates that work for you. - Pick one or pick many!
- If a specific class has availability you will see that date and be able to choose it during the registration process.
- Times are scheduled by age group, just like our full series clinics.
- Pitching Classes are 60 min long and cost $23.00 per session.
- For instructor information please see the full clinic session descriptions on this website.
Your available dates to choose from will be between:
Mondays November 28 - Feb. 29
Tuesdays November 29 - Feb. 13
Thursdays December 1 - Feb. 15
Sundays November 20 - Feb. 11
IMPORTANT: PITCHERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN CATCHER!
CLICK HERE to REGISTER and select your dates!
These sessions include professional instruction, which leads to proper mechanics, speed and accuracy. More advanced pitchers will learn the mechanics of various pitches i.e. change, drop, rise, and curve. Girls will be organized by experience and ability to allow more focused instruction.
Instruction is led by Piper Marten, Nikki Myers, Mike Carter, Lyn McCulloch, Kari Corbeille, Karissa Hovinga, Jenna Peterson & other guest clinicians including current High School, College and Gopher greats. Piper was a former player and pitching great at the U of M and is currently the Pitching Coach on the U of M staff. Karissa Hovinga player at Oregon and for the Canadian National team, Mike Carter is a Head Coach of the Minnesota Vortex, Minnesota A's and Orono High School and was Minnesota's Section 6AAA Coach of the year in 2012, 2013 and 2014. Lyn is a former Golden Gopher and MHS pitching legend. Nikki coached at Michigan State for 3 seasons and played out of Florida. Both Nikki and Piper have played professional fastpitch. Lyn played her college ball at the U of and has coached at the High School level. Kari is a former Norbert College pitcher and played Internationally for team America.