Be a part of the 12U TC Fastpitch Train and Play / Minnesota Polar Vortex Program!
This Training and Development Program is Now Taking Registrations!
After a super successful year last winter the TRAIN & PLAY option is back for 2019!
This session is for 12U players looking for a Tier 1 Training Program plus Scrimmage & Controlled Game Opportunities.
2019’ Winter Train & Play 12U Option:
· Train and play with the Minnesota “Polar” Vortex. Limited to first 36 players
· 24 Hours of training & controlled scrimmage time
· 6 Saturday’s designed by Mike Carter & Jack Thibault
· January 5th, 12th, 19th , 26th, Feb. 2nd, 9th from 6:00pm to 9:45pm
· Held at the Wayzata Central Middle School Dome.
· Position Specific as well as general softball skills.
· Train with the Minnesota Vortex and Minnesota A’s top coaches, players and clinicians
· Dri-Fit Under Armour long sleve jersey
· $399 per player
CLICK HERE to Register as an individual!
CLICK HERE for flyer!