TC Fastpitch Academy is excited to announce a 2-3 day clinic in Orono, Minnesota!
- Hitting, Bunting, Baserunning, Sliding, Infield, Outfield, Throwing, Diving, Pitching, and Catching
- Lead Clinicians will be Becky Smith of UMD and MN Vortex/A's. Additional staff (College Players and Elite Level Coaches) will be named
Ages & Cost
- 8U through 14U & D1 through D5 are welcome. Non-Orono Players are welcome too. Age levels are what was played in the 2022 Summer season.
- 8:1 Player to Coach Ratio. 5 hours (2 day) or 7 hours (3 day) of instruction.
- 2 day (No Pitching or Catching on Thurs): $75 ($60 for Orono Players)
- 3 day (Yes Pitching or Catching on Thurs): $105 ($85 for Orono Players)
Tuesday, July 12
9:00am-11:30am 8U, 10U, D1, D2 & D3: OFFENSE - Hitting, Baserunning, Sliding & Bunting.
12:30pm-3:00pm 12U-14U, D4 &D5: OFFENSE - Hitting, Baserunning, Sliding & Bunting.
Wednesday, July 13
9:00am-11:30am 8U, 10U, D1, D2 & D3: DEFENSE - Infield, Outfield, Throwing & Diving.
12:30pm-3:00pm 12U-14U & D4 & D5: DEFENSE - Infield, Outfield, Throwing & Diving.
Thursday, July 15
9:00am-11:00am 8U, 10U, D1, D3 & D3: Pitching or Catching.
12:00pm-2:00pm 12U-14U & D4 & D5: Pitching or Catching.
*If you are a pitcher, you are responsible for bringing your own catcher (parent/guardian, sibling, teammate, friend, etc.)*
*If you are a catcher, your must bring your own gear*
*Note the time changes from Tues/Wed*
Friday, July 15: Weather day only if needed.
What to bring
Glove, bat, helmet, softball pants (sliding pad optional), water, sunscreen, catchers gear, defense mask if you wear one, etc.